3. Enchantment of the Seas
We selected this cruise because we love royal Caribbean cruise line and we need a quick vacation to give us a break from the cold. I’ll keep it short. Pro’s Great food Excellent staff Clean ship Beautiful areas to stop in for excursions or just leaving the ship Organized staff and services Cons Not much to do, not enough ship activities Old, old ship. Everyone was saying how outdated the ship and rooms were The coco cat water park was not open yet and we were under the impression it was by all the pics online, very disappointing I will for sure travel Caribbean again but never on the enchantment. Many times during the four day stay I was bored and so were my kids. They had late dinner start times and many times that the adventure oceans kids area wasn’t open. Each day we spent many hours hanging out in our room waiting for something to open or to start. The pool area is old with no slides or much to do so you can only spend so much time there. This wasn’t a win for us. Skip this cruise.

Two adults and two kids

Pro’s

Great food

Excellent staff

Clean ship

Beautiful areas to stop in for excursions or just leaving the ship

Organized staff and services

Cons

Not much to do, not enough ship activities

Old, old ship. Everyone was saying how outdated the ship and rooms were

Mayabou1’s Full Rating Summary