3. MSC Musica
I did explore the cities before the cruise, embarkation and disembarkation went very well. I went to the cruise before so was familiar with the other things but the levels are upper than before, ship everything is so clean, the staff members do have respect to the guests, the cabin I was not expecting it, for me the cabin was the lowlight it was a 4 sleeper the cabin was too small for 4 people there was no space in the cabin, the top beds were so uncomfortable. Dining everything was ace, entertainment and activities oh that one was on top, service was excellent. Excursions the trip was going to Pomene and Portuguese Island but we ended up not going to Pomene nobody inform us about the changes we only went to Portuguese Island so for me that one was a lowlight maybe if they did inform that would be better because I went to this trip because of Pomene because I never went to Pomene before if I knew that we will only do Portuguese Island I wouldn’t go on this trip. I was traveling with my friends and I think that was last my trip but not sure.

We had a lot of fun

MSC Musica Cruise Review by Khumbza

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom – Fantastica
Khumbza’s Full Rating Summary

Interior Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin I2 12075
The cabin was too small for four people and the small beds was so uncomfortable. The space was so small for four people. The cabin was the lowlight
Cantata Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins