Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by Cruiseoldy

• Sail Date: Feb 2019
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

Had 2 cabins took 2 of my grandchildren noise from Centrum until late night and people dragging furniture all hours above me did not make my cabin comfortable .The ship is in desperate need of an overhaul everything looks worn and dated or rusted .I don't think they every cleaned any windows on any deck and them taking 2 days to get a chair replacement that my handicapped wife needed only came when I went to Guess Services and made the suggestion "why not take one out of an empty cabin" ,within an hour it arrived .Food it fair ,although I give the crew high marks for their friendliness. I also had another incident in regard to my wife's handicappedness and this is second time with RCL ,another in September on the Oasis which has left a bad taste for me . I finalized a 15 day Panama cruise in December and you bet it is not with RCL.

Cruiseoldy's Full Rating Summary

Ocean View
Cabin 2N 3094

Cabin was dated , furniture worn and burned broken chair ,carpet had stains ,bathroom toilet had all black rings in it ,and window was full of rust on outside and dirty .Noise from Centrum until late hour and moving furniture above me from there at all hours made sleeping a problem.

Cruiseoldy