3. Ruby Princess
Excellent costumer service, great entertainment, friendly personnel, nice facilities and a lot of more good things to say... I had a lot of fun at the onboard activities, every day I enjoyed the performance of the mariachi band “Los 3 Brillantes” & the Walker Black Duo at night, and they were amazing. “Los 3 Brillantes” played many of puertorrican popular songs; they made me feel at home. Every time that Mario Lee Gonzalez saw me around welcomed me saying: 'La Boricua" or "Puerto Rico" that made me feels really special. Walker Black Duo played all our songs requested and I was surprised when I hear James Dulin playing and singing "Oye Como Va" a Spanish song it was impressive, this gentleman play the guitar just like Santana, also he used Spanish phrases while he was performing other days that was a plus and Angela delight us with her beautiful voice and grace. Angelo our room attendant kept our room impeccable all the time and our favorite waiter was Jose Lezama during the day and at night was Leidi Cuesta they were simply amazing. These vacations were absolutely unforgettable; thanks to the entire Princess Cruises crew for making it so memorable.

Amazing Vacations at the Mexican Riviera

Francellies’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BE B210
Angelo did a great job cleaning the cabin. The cabin was impeccable all the time, comfortable, and the balcony was my favorite place. We had an amazing ocean view, and when we were at the port we also had a great view to the land.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins