3. Carnival Elation
Embarkation and disembarkation was very easy..I would recommend FTTF.. Cabin and luggage were ready when you board.. The ship was beautifully maintained.The cabin was very cozy,comfy bed.Our steward Gusti kept the room clean.Cam the cruise director was awesome, he was very entertaining and energetic..Enjoyed the game shows,fun squad had lots of energy as well..There was a variety of places to eat..So many activities to choose from.. Trivia,karaoke,comedy shows.etc.. Ports were easy on and off.Freeport is mostly industrial so I'd recommend doing an excursion. We did The Grand Bahama tour,the bus driver Warren G and guide Keno made the tour fun, gave us history about the island went to Taino Beach as part of the tour and it was very beautiful,Lucaya market was great,enjoyed the conch fritters.. We didn't do any excursions in Nassau, We walked the straw market,queens staircase and fort fin castle.. the locals were very friendly.. Beautiful blue water,great food.. I would definitely do this cruise again and highly recommend as well..

Amazing