3. Majestic Princess
We wanted to see Australia & NZ is why we booked this. We had been on 2 other Princess cruises, but were smaller ships, and many years ago. FOOD- I am a vegan & they did accommodate me, although when I booked they had a smoothie bar, but took it out for our cruise. VERY DISAPPOINTED! My husband liked the food & sometimes we waited a long time for dinner. SHIP-TO BIG & TO MANY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXCURSIONS-They wanted you to designated area early but had to wait a long time to get started.The personnel talked to the people like they were little children, no respect! Some Excursions were to short, didn't have enough time & felt rushed! We arrived late to some of them but still had to be back at the designated time. One excursion I asked for a vegan lunch & a wake up call but did not get either. So we had to rush and missed breakfast. ACTIVITIES ON SHIP- If you like to gamble, shop & buy jewelry this is for you. I tried line dancing but the Piazza is to small for all the people so you run into people, no fun. Would of liked to Zumba but no room. Did do Tai Chi in area near indoor pool, so had a chlorine smell. Also a lot of rude people & employees walked between the teacher & people taking class. Sea days were very boring not much for me to do! Also to many sea days. CABIN- nice with a balcony although didn't get to use it much as the weather was cold most of our trip. ENTERTAINMENT-Most of it we did not care for and was so LOUD in theater! Always very crowded if you wanted to get a seat you had to get there an hour early!! They didn't want you to save seats either. CUSTOMER SERVICE PRIOR TO EMBARKATION-It seems with each agent you get told something different to the point you do not know what is the correct information. I cancelled an excursion for my husband way in advance before trip & it was supposed to be credited back to my visa but it was not. I called customer service but received two different stories & It went on the ship credit. We will not go with Princess again.

Disappointing

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by cruise cool

SHIP-TO BIG & TO MANY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ACTIVITIES ON SHIP- If you like to gamble, shop & buy jewelry this is for you.

Sea days were very boring not much for me to do! Also to many sea days.

We will not go with Princess again.
cruise cool’s Full Rating Summary