Pearl Mist Cruise Review

The Cuba Cruise was so much more than I expected.

Pearl Mist Cruise Review by wranglerguys

• Sail Date: Mar 2019
  • Destination: Cuba
  • Cabin Type: undefined

Smaller ships are the best way to travel for us. We received a notice in the mail about 9 months ago concerning the Cuba cruise on the Pearl Mist. My husband said let's go. I had also seen the ad in Southern Living Magazine.

The accommodations on the Pearl Mist are great. Cabins have plenty of room for comfort.

We have no complaints regarding the ship, crew, or the itinerary. It was all very well done and coordinated. There were two people who did presentations regarding Cuba. Victor was a Cuban born young man who seemed to handle the logistics of getting from port to port and touring around. We enjoyed the presentations by these knowledgable people and it led to discussions amoung the passengers. There were two Cuban born passengers who spoke to all of us the last day about their story. Very interesting and emotional for these women.

We did not know about the bus ride from one port into Havana with a two night stay at a 5 star hotel until we boarded the ship. This was very special and I imagine we weren't told about it previously to boarding as sometimes things can change with their itineraries.

Changes they have no control over.

I would certainly recommend the Pearl Mist Cuba Cruise to anyone. So much more than I anticipated!

wranglerguys's Full Rating Summary

Cabin R 414

Lots of room and lots of storage.

wranglerguys