• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Seven Seas Navigator Review

Editor Rating
27 Awards

They Totally Failed to “Wow”

Review for Seven Seas Navigator to Bermuda
CruisinGert
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Oct 2018
Cabin:

I’ve cruised many lines, including Princess, Celebrity, Windstar, Paul Gauguin, RCCL, HAL & Crystal. I had heard so many accolades regarding Regent, & I was determined to try them. It’s been 6 months since our cruise (there were 4 of us, in 2 cabins), but my disappointment has not waned & I cannot see myself attempting another Regent cruise - at their prices, they were far below my expectations & not worthy of a repeat.

— The cabins were wonderful, comfortable, & our attendant was also wonderful.

— The main dining room was too brightly lit & it ruined the ambiance of a gracious evening. One night they lost power for a short time in the brightest lights & people cheered; when the brights came back on, you could hear the grumbling disappointment. We asked for dimmer lighting, but I suppose we were one of the few because that did not happen. It was bright like a MacDonalds, no exaggeration. The food was very good, the wait staff rushed with service varying accordingly. We had some kind of VIPs on board & it was pretty angering to watch the multiple staff tripping on themselves to serve them - while we sat unattended waiting.

Find a Seven Seas Navigator Cruise from £2,919