American Song Cruise Review

Pacific Northwest Cruise- May 2019

American Song Cruise Review by Joyce Michno

• Sail Date: May 2019
  • Destination: North America River

This Cruise Line was recommended to us, We had studied their literature carefully. I use a cane and scooter and was with my husband. It all worked out very well for me. The crew assisted me with my scooter on and off the Riverboat. This was quite helpful, so I did not miss a thing. We enjoyed meeting new people, many interesting and from all over the USA.

We found the group fun and stimulating having shared many of the same experiences in life.

The Riverboat,The American Song was new. The furnishing and lounges were quite nice with large windows. This was a Food and Wine Cruise so we raved about the Food Selections and Wines. My husband, in particular had seafood at each meal. I tried other menu selections. We found the lectures interesting and stimulating. We found two of the evenings of entertainment most enjoyable. The entire crew made our experience the Best!

The shore excursions were fabulous, the small towns in the Pacific Northwest, the Museums we visited, the magnificent Columbia and Snake Rivers were Wonderful to see.

The terrain and locks were so impressive to us having lived mostly in the East, Midwest and South.

We are from Atlanta, Georgia and signed on for the Alaska Cruise for next Summer in August 2020. Praises to the American Cruise Line.

Joyce Michno's Full Rating Summary

Cabin AAC 312

A very comfortable Cabin with a Queen Size Bed and Private Balcony we could enjoy.

Portland (Oregon)

We enjoyed staying at the Red Lion Hotel. We had dinner and breakfast there before getting on the boat. It was a long ride from the Portland Airport to this Hotel. We were welcomed and given further details about boarding the Riverboat, etc.

Astoria, Oregon

I enjoyed this small town, we visited the Tower, walked thru the town and stopped for coffee. We were tired so we got back on the ship.

Joyce Michno