• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

MSC Lirica Review

Editor Rating
14 Awards

An experience of a lifetime

Review for MSC Lirica to the Eastern Mediterranean
Zimasa
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Sail Date: May 2019
Cabin: Inside Stateroom

Best prices ever, food was on point ,the neatness of the cabins,dining setup was classy, Oooh the excursions were great. I really, really enjoyed this cruise I will never forget the extra service from the medical staff to the security .The staff was amazing always go an extra mile. Was happy to see South Africans working on board.. meeting new friends . Will do this again with my crew this year December. MSC keep it up... yhoo I was so scared because of previous reviews people saying bad things about MSC, I almost cancelled the trip yerrr...what I've learn is that you will never satisfy everybody just stick to your thing and do what you you know is best. This was my first time cruising trip. Now looking forward cruising from Rome and Naples as well as the Amalfi coast around December . Safety was the priority with MSC. Well done

Inside Stateroom

Cabin I2

My cabin was very, very nice and neat.. Andi was such a sweet young fellow always with a beautiful smile..may God protect him, he's a sweetheart by nature. Our cabin was well looked after by Andi.

Port Reviews

Santorini

Amazing views coming back again here just for a long weekend couldn't get enough of this place

Split

We visited beautiful beaches in Split the Rock and Sandy beache were great, beautiful restaurants and amazing people of Split just telling us where to go that was helpful..

6 Helpful Votes