• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

First Time Cruiser • Age 30s

Sail Date: Jul 2019
Cabin: Interior
Traveled with children

This was my first cruise. I expected daily activities for all ages. My 8year old son did not enjoy the kids place. They did not have entertaining activities for the kids. The first day he said the staff told them the first two days would be boring. The arcade was a complete joke. It literally has 6 games in a tiny room. Online they advertise this as a cool perk. It was as if they were not prepared for this cruise. The pool area was very small to accommodate everyone. No slides or music. The pool area should always be party atmosphere not just a one night event. Everyone we spoke to felt the exact same way. Prior to the cruise all my friends kept telling me. The ship is sooo huge it will take you several days to see everything WRONG. By the second day we had seen everything and knew what to expect. The late night snack place was a joke. 50 plus people waiting in line for two mini slices of pizza each night. I saw teenagers bored out of their mind riding up and down the elevators for entertainment. Which was limited because the elevators were broken.

The most positive thing on the ship is the staff. Wenworth made sure I had everything I needed in my room. The dinner waiters Alexis and Iketu was perfect. Ephraim in the bar on deck 6 makes the best drinks.

This was not my idea of what a cruise is about. Unfortunately there is nothing to watch on tv unless you want to watch previous recording of what happened in the theater the night before. You are forced to buy the internet package to stream netflix.

Interior