1) Everything you had to pay for, Champagne Bar, Butcher’s Cut, Sushi resto, French Bistrot, 10/10, excellent food! Excellent service!
2) Brand New ship, quite modern.
3) Excellent itinerary, Malta, Messina, Marseille, you don’t stop there quite often.
4) Crowd of all ages, very sophisticated people to be around and make acquittances.
5) Easy registration at Marseille terminal.
6) Cirque du Soleil with the dinner, excellent! Magnifique!
1) Food very average, think Carnival.
2) Not very personalized approach, never heard the captain, never saw him, no chocolate on your pillow, even your excursion tickets weren’t delivered to the room.
3) Very crowded, and full of kids, a lot more than anticipated. No reserved adult pool, or reserved exterior smoking area. Very crowded buffet.
4) Cabin Stewart, very nice, but working alone. No ice in ice bucket, mini bar not automatically refilled, unless you requested it. No bathrobe.
5) NOISY, Many kids, many door slamming, no butlers around, no discipline.
6) Overall expansive.
A bit rundown, prostitutes around every corner. Hard to find a restaurant.
Pasqualina, must take the boat ride!
Church mechanical clock is the highlight. Swordfish at restaurant excellentView All 101 City Tour Reviews
Hot!View All 21 La Valletta Walking Tour Reviews
Nice place!View All 46 Mdina Walking Tour Reviews
AwesomeView All 18 St. John's Cathedral Reviews