Pacific Dawn Cruise Review

Fun family holiday

Pacific Dawn Cruise Review by Sallsanne76

• Sail Date: Jul 2019
  • Destination: the South Pacific

Our 1st cruise and I booked P and O because of their $1 deposit.

I've seen and heard many negatives ,particularly the Pacific Dawn. I couldn't fault our cruise at all - and I can be hard to please. But I really think some people just like to complain and whine about nothing.

From our boarding to disembarking the crew were fabulous. I found the food great (if I didn't like what I got , I went and tried something else). The people that looked after our room were warm and friendly, basically at your beck and call They remembered mine and the kids names after 1st meeting us. Waiters serving us pre dinner drinks remembered from the 1st night what cocktail I liked.

The evening shows are world class. I thoroughly enjoyed them every night. The activities, whether family orientated or for myself were plentiful and fun.

I absolutely was in awe of everything. These holidays are really what you put in and make of it. My family and I had a fantastic time. The best value holiday ever.

And if P and O is an entry level cruise , I can't wait to try another cruise line. But I would also book another p and o without hesitation

My only and biggest regret...... I didn't book one long enough. As soon as I boarded I knew 4 nights was not going to be long enough.

New cruise addict here!

Sallsanne76's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Oceanview 5163

Small hotel like room. Considering the time we spent in it it certainly wasn't an issue. Room serviced 2x daily

Private Tour