• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Adventure of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
21 Awards

Great ship, amazing food and staff!

Review for Adventure of the Seas to the Southern Caribbean
LST88
10+ Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: May 2019
Cabin: Spacious Ocean View Balcony
Traveled with children

This was a 12 day southern repositioning cruise that I really didn’t have high expectations for because I knew it was a smaller and older ship. But let me tell you Royal Caribbean really makes sure to keep the old looking new. The food was great and the buffet had a different theme of food every night, so there was always food for everyone’s taste. The staff was the best I have encountered on all of my cruises, and the room was very spacious and was extremely comfortable. The shows were okay. That’s probably the biggest complaint I have is the fact that most the shows were just musicals and not really what my family and I enjoyed. Except the hypnosis show which was probably one of the best I've seen on any ship. They had plenty of activities throughout the day and night, and the itinerary was great. Overall, this was one of the best cruises my family and I took and we can’t wait to get on the adventure again!

Spacious Ocean View Balcony

Cabin 4B

Loved how big our room was and the location was right in the front of the ship so the view was great.

Port Reviews

Curacao

Loved the beach we went to

St. Thomas

Loved loved loved the koko beach. Most amazing waters

Bayonne (Cape Liberty)

Didn’t like how rude the people at the port were and how long it took to get our bags

1 Helpful Vote