• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Natural woman
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Nov 2018
Cabin: Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah

This was my 11th cruise and my first time with Disney. I thought the ship was smooth, I hardly felt it moving. I did not feel as if we were over crowded with children and I enjoyed the characters and shows. I loved the fact that there was no a casino on the ship and I did not have to smell the awful smoke. I loved the decor and it seemed the staff was not over worked or cranky. Since my family does not drink alcohol, I very much appreciated not being harrassed with drinks pushed on us.

Our room was always cleaned well and the gym area smelled good and was always clean.

The food was excellent, I believe it was the best tasting food compared to all the other ships I have been on, and I loved going to the different dining areas to eat. We loved drawing cartoons and seeing them come alive! I love the beautiful music they had piped all through the ship. I loved having an adults only swimming area. I loved the banana ice cream. The water slide is a bit rough and I got water in my sinus, but other than that it was fun.

Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah

It was a nice comfortable cabin.

Find a Disney Wonder Cruise from £1,138