We wanted to try something different from the big boats cruises and this was extremely satisfying!
1. Junior Suite with balcony - exactly what we needed. Large enough and kept very clean by the staff.
2. The ship small (under 1,000 passengers, I guess), but well kept and maintained.
3. The restaurants above all our expectations. By the way, don't miss the small a la carte restaurant (how can you miss it, they have only one)! The "surf and turf" is incredible. Also incredible is the waiter, Adrian Zaharia, who has two master degrees, one in law, one in economics. You'll be amazed how many topics of the conversations you'll have with him!
4. I am sorry I didn't catch the name of the Egyptian chef - big guy (tall) and great guy (personality). You have a secret wish and a favorite dish that is not on the menu - he'll cook it for you!
5. In the main restaurant we were attended by Geny and Aris - most kind and gentle waiters you'll ever meet.
6. Adrian Zamfir is "il capo di tutti capi" - the boss of all restaurants, the maitre d' of all ship's eateries. You can not miss him - he's the tallest, the biggest and the nicest guy, he entertains all guests in the restaurants, he listens to all, he is kind to all - when on board, just ask for "The Big White" and he'll appear like a genie in a bottle to make all your wishes come true.
7. The icing on the cake is Danny Buru. You don't know Danny? You don't know what you've missed until now! Danny is the cruise artistic director and so, so much more! I mean, come on, ladies and gentlemen, when have you ever seen an artistic director starring in a cabaret show, singing and dancing with the artists? Danny kept us entertained until well after midnight and woke us early in the morning for the free onshore excursions.
8. For last, one tip: if you'll embark in Heraklion, Crete, the embarkation will take five minutes.
Great.View All 257 Ephesus Reviews
Good.View All 164 City Tour Reviews
It should be two whole nights in summer. This is a crazy island!
Ok.View All 119 Island Tour Reviews