• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Brian_M
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Oct 2019
Cabin: Mini-Suite with Balcony

Wanted to try out Princess Cruise. Sailed for the first 1/3 of this 15 Night Caribbean Cruise (i.e. the Canadian Atlantic Provinces Getaway). Expectations fully met and exceeded. Excellent service, everything very clean, and the food was outstanding. Horizon Court buffet was great, the evening dinners were as good as any top restaurant I visited in my many "pre-retirement" days of business travel. Sabatini's (the specialty restaurant we chose) was absolutely amazing. Excursions were great. Loved the fitness Center. Room steward was excellent. Of course, cannot expect perfection: Minor issue with my Medallion not always unlocking our stateroom door, but Guest Services promptly took care of that. Another minor issue was our Canned Soda package. Prior to the cruise I asked by phone exactly how that worked (possible to get the soda anywhere on ship, or just delivered to stateroom). The person I spoke with said anywhere onboard. Turns out that's not the case, Found out it's only delivered to the stateroom. After we got that straight, just brought our canned soda with us to dinner. Already booked the 15-night transatlantic British Isles & Northern Europe Passage!

Mini-Suite with Balcony

Cabin MA

Very clean, bed super-comfortable.

Port Reviews

Halifax

Excellent morning, very good guide.

Saint John (New Brunswick)

Carleton Martello Tower has a long and interesting history.

2 Helpful Votes