• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Donnyextreme2201
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Dec 2019
Cabin: Ocean Suite

This was my second cruise on Carnival Cruise Line. The first Cruise was on the the Carnival Freedom January 2018 with a party of 6. It was probably the best vacation I have ever had in my life and since we had such an awesome time on the last Carnival cruise we took a party of 10 on the Carnival Vista and what a difference.

The main problem was that the Vista holds about a thousand more people than the Carnival Freedom with the same amenities. Long lines, long wait times and you cannot walk around in the ship without bumping into someone or them bumping into you. I also believe I spent half the cruise just trying to get on an elevator.

Normal services were also lacking and you couldn't turn around without having a server standing behind you trying to sell you their watered down drinks if they had any alcohol in them at all.

Ocean Suite

The refrigerator in all our rooms would barely keep anything cold. The rooms were nice and clean but the bathrooms in the room smelled like mildew and urine and the bathtub had mold around the top, we complained but the problems did not get resolved.

Port Reviews