• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Sail Date: Dec 2019
Cabin:
Traveled with children

My stay on the Celebrity Reflection was absolutely wonderful. From the remarkable staff and the marvelous entertainment to the magnificent rooms, the Reflection was anything but a disappointment. I highly recommend this ship if you are looking for a nice family getaway. I loved how it felt like all of the passengers were a part of one big family. At every single one of the entertainment shows, they placed a ton of emphasis on getting everyone involved, and this allowed for everybody to connect with each other. Furthermore, the cruise director Guiseppi was phenomenal. He was very funny and approachable. He made the trip enjoyable. The ports that we visited were not the greatest, but if you are with your family it can be fun if you visit the beaches in St. Marteen or St. Thomas. Also, the food on this ship was delicious . I recommend going to the Opus dining room for every meal and requesting Horace and Nina if possible. The waiters and waitresses were all nice and did a great job at meeting all of my family's demands. I am very happy that I chose this cruise line to enjoy the holidays and be with my family.

6 Helpful Votes