Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review

Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review by Spaadvisor1

• Sail Date: Oct 2019
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Inside

This was a birthday gift from me to me with Love. October 26th I was in beautiful Bermuda!

I chose this cruise because the price was right, the itinerary Was great. I wanted to see as many places as possible

My criticism is about the food. I had an expectation of wonderful fresh ingredients from Italy being served since that is where we were leaving from.

The food tasted frozen, stale, not fresh at all. Even in “fine dinning” the food was horrible.

I spoke with many passengers that have traveled from 43-100plus cruises and they ALL said that the food was the worst they’ve experienced

I’m not sure why this was the case, but really it should be addressed and fixed!! Is it possible to bring on fresh produce and products and make them tasty as if we were on land and ordering from REAL restaurants? Even the coffee(which is my favorite thing in the morning) was UNdrinkable! It was literally repugnant.

Being on a ship for 16 days without good coffee is a big hardship when you’re on vacation and dreaming of enjoying the food and drink. It was such a huge disappointment.

Then there’s the shows:

They were really SUB par to say the least. I loved the acrobatic duo. I loved when they did the “legends” and the 3 ladies I think they were called the queens of rhythm? Or soul? They were great, and the juggler was entertaining also, but the rest of it was torturous. I tried every night to stick it out but I along with many other audience members walked out of a lot of the performances. I was really expecting more professional type of shows other thank you the ones I just mentioned, they were a huge let down.

Spaadvisor1's Full Rating Summary

Inside
Cabin ID I don’t rem

The cabin was really nice and redone in dark wood with ample closet space and nice bathroom. I was in a double as a solo traveler and it was perfect for me.

Spaadvisor1