• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Mariner of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
4 Awards

Amazing Cruise on Mariner - Great Time!

Review for Mariner of the Seas to the Bahamas
919Florida
10+ Cruises

Sail Date: Jan 2020
Cabin: Interior Studio

I recently completed a Mariner of the Seas cruise two weeks ago. This was my second time on Mariner and I loved it just as much as I did the first time. The ship is well maintained. Very clean with lots of up to date amenities and offerings on the ship. While the ship was sailing at Capacity nothing ever felt packed. No issues finding lounge chairs to use on sea day. The food in the main dining room was perfect. Everything always came out hot and fresh and the one time when I wanted a little more they had no problem bringing me an extra plate.

I loved the different entertainment each night with the variety acts. All three we had on this 4 night sailing were excellent. They all left me wanting more they were so good. The Royal Caribbean Singers and dancers did a great job in their productions as well. The Ice Skating Show “Ice under the big top” was the huge hit. Amazes me that this is even on a cruise ship. The show was incredible with amazing talent. Definitely arrive early to get a good seat. 30 mins before show time and it was almost at capacity. Both shows were full

All the different things you can do on this ship with no up charge fee is great. I kept very busy over the 4 nights I was on the ship and none of these activities came with upcharges like some other cruise lines do. The Lazer tag, sky pad, water slides, flowrider and more. Everything included and all so much fun. A few things cost extra like the Escape room and specialty dining but the majority of the cruise is all included in your cruise fare.

Interior Studio

Amazing room. Perfect size for one person. Could easily fit two if you had too. I was very impressed with the overall size and shape of the room. Very clean. The drawers and closest when opened smelled new, No noise in the room from any nearby venues. Actually in a very quiet location.

Port Reviews

Nassau

Spent the day on the ship. Been to nassau 8 times so decided a nice relaxing day on the ship was in order.

Find a Mariner of the Seas Cruise from £320