* Avoid deck 14 rooms by any means, until they are at the very nose of the ship (see cabin review)
* All the packages (drinks, Internet) are hugely overpriced and I see no reason you'd like to use them as no bartender could make proper cocktail there regardless of the price. The only drinkable mix is fruit smoothie so just stick to plain drinks, especially their a la carte price is quite reasonable in compare with other cruises. Also draw attention to the wine prices at main restaurants - you take away bottles to any bar ;)
Internet package - if you unlucky to buy it for any reason, draw as much attention as possible to their instruction, on how to connect it in MSC app, and follow exact procedure, shutting off everything they as to shut and disconnect from Internet every time you do not use it.
* All the shows are great! Do not miss them. Do not forget to book your group to the every show in MSC app, as they allow people without reservation to enter 5 min before show start only
* Dining restaurant menu is good and differs from buffet food at deck 15. Service is great, but do not hesitate kindly remind waiter if he forgot something - they have obviously a lot to do!
* Market place food is great and fresh pizza is definitely on the top of the world list!
* Cirque Du Soleil shows - Valeria is great! Zyma - money waste. Note that final date and time will be confirmed on board only. They do not let you choose the seats, but instead just give it away in order of booking - those who confirm the date and time earlier get closer sit to the stage. So be sure you go straight to Cirque Du Soleil desk after your embarkation and choose the show, which still has a lot of sits left.
* MSC app messaging is huge mess if you have kids as they do not let anyone under 18!!! to use messages. So we had to sign our msc for me accounts on kids phones so we could message to each other. Its still not perfect solution as you can not see messages, which was sent from another device under same account, but it is better than nothing.
* They have bracelets, which replicate your cruise card for just 2 Euro at reception, and this is great thing if you'd like to swap cabins with your junior, as bracelets opens the door as well.
* Expenses limitation for kids in app does not work and MSC has a lot for kids to spend on. Our kids are reasonable, but there were ones, who spent hundreds and even thousands of Euro for the first day, making it surprise to their parents (of course their cruise card should be connected)
* I personally prefer dark chocolate, but their milk chocolate at chocolate fabric is more tasty :). Also they make best coffee on the ship there
* two days before the end of the cruise, they will get your embarkation photos delivered to your room and you need to decline buying them by signing attached paper and brining this paper to photo deck! as otherwise you'll find 35Euro for these photos at your final bill and have to spend time, deleting it.
In general we had a great cruise and will obviously choose MSC for future cruises as well.
Deck 14 is called World Class, considering it supposed to be the deck with best cabins available. Unfortunately this is not the case. Some cabins situated under the extension of the deck 15, which means you simply have no sunshine on your balcony for the whole cruise as well as no sky (see photo). Also this extension works as amplifier for noises of the food makretplace above, which takes 3rd part of the deck 15, and these noises and sounds are constant with little pause between 2 and 5 am. So forget about sleep, if you are sensitive sleeper. Residents of cabins closer to the the nose, can enjoy late night disco music from main swimming pool area. From my point of view the best cabins are at deck 8 - they are the same as other balcony cabins plus their balconies are at least 3 times bigger then ones on the other decks.