• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Barbee Ann
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Feb 2020
Cabin: Deluxe Ocean View

I selected Oceania because I liked the cruise itinerary. Being this was my first cruise with Oceana I was pleasantly surprised how friendly and helpful the staff was during the entire cruise. The stateroom attendant, Joy, was amazing. Her name fitted her personality because she always greeted me and had a smile on her face. From the staff member scrubbing the decks to the Captain, I found everyone to be genuinely pleasant. The food was delicious in every restaurant. Chief Raia did an excellent job providing a wide variety everyday. Portions were generous and filling. I travel several times a year and will consider Oceania for another cruise in the future. I was amazed how many different (517) cruises are available. The only suggestion I have is Oceania revisit their solo traveler policy. They offer very few promotions for us. I think paying double occupancy for a cruise that runs in the thousands is very unfair. There are more solo travelers now days and there would be more if the single supplement was waived.

Deluxe Ocean View