Carnival Dream Cruise Review

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by RJBrown

• Sail Date: Feb 2020
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Lets start with this dang coronavirus...You state you are taking extra precautions including medical evaulations before boarding. OH so filling out a sheet of paper is a medical evaultion! What are you people smoking! Here fill this out have you been to Asia? Are you sick? Have you been around someone who is sick? Now sign your name and get on the boat. You have got to be KIDDING ME!

Room service....I tried ordering room service twice on the ship. We preordered both mornings for coffee and Danish to be delivered to our room. The 1st day we received the Danish with coffee mugs and creamer but no coffee 15mins late. Take in mind they give you a 30 minute window for delivery. I called down and they brought up our coffee about 10mins later. No harm, I thought at least we got our coffee. They even tried to make up for it by sending us chocolate covered strawberries. Well thank you except for the fact that once I removed the chocolate from one there was MOLD on the strawberry! I decided ok we will try one more time for our coffee in the morning. It arrived late again, but this time no coffee mugs! Please explain to me how in the hell you deliver coffee but no mugs! Thankfully we ordered juice so we drank that first and just used our juice glasses as coffee mugs. ROOM SERIVICE IS A NO GO!

Now we have elegant night: NUT JOB SHOW!!! waited 45mins just for our appetizer. no organization for seating. Everyone running around everywhere. And my chocolate molten cake had not "molten" to it and was cold! For a dessert you are know for you would think you would get it right. We even watched several other couples get up and leave because they were tired of waiting on food. We never ate in the main dining area again. HORRIBLE SERVICE!

Bar staff: Can you say not enough! We gambled in the casino for a few hours and in the prime time there was 2 bartenders! 2! For a company who wants to make money selling drinks and mandating tips you would think you would have more staff.

This is my 2nd cruise and I will never go on Carnival Dream again! Worst possible service ever!

RJBrown's Full Rating Summary

Balcony

Cabin was ok nothing to really compain about except for the fact that I should have slept on the floor with how hard the mattress was!

Did not book with Carnival because they charged 3 times the price for something similar. We loved our excursion! It was a ton of fun and so relaxing. Did not want to get back on the boat.

View All undefined undefined Reviews