• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Excursions

Navigator of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
5 Awards

First time on a cruise and we are HOOKED!

Review for Navigator of the Seas to the Bahamas
Cruiser4life315
First Time Cruiser • Age 30s

Sail Date: Feb 2020
Cabin: Ocean View
Traveled with children
Sample Menu
Love Beach, Nassau
Giant starfish we found at Love, Beach!
View from our cabin in Port Miami

This was our first cruise so there is a lot to unload! I hope that any first timer can take something from this :)

We are a family of 4 myself, my husband and our daughters 9 and 10. My husbands biggest fear in the world was flying. We have been together for 20 years and I suffered for the last 20 years.lol. So when our daughter made it to the pop warner cheer nationals in Disney he quickly realized he was going to have to conquer that fear to see his baby shine on stage. And he did and as soon as we landed in Orlando, I booked our cruise.

As a travel novice I had no idea what I was doing or even what to do. I ended up using CheapCaribbean.com and they were amazing and saved us a lot of money. I chose the Navigator purely based on itinerary. I just knew we wanted to see clear water that doesn't turn legs purple like we were used to being from New England and that was it. After booking I started doing all the research I possibly could to prepare us for our travels. I was a tiny bit concerned about Nassau but after researching I found the best option for us.

Ocean View

We loved our cabin. We were a bit worried about the pullmans over our head but had no problem at all. The cabin was spacious enough for a family of 4 to move around freely and not bump into each other. There was enough closet space and hangers for all of us. We liked where our cabin was located it was easy to get everywhere from where we were located.

Port Reviews

Nassau

Research and find something secluded or "secret". We had the best time in Nassau because of finding the right thing for us.

Miami

Very easy!

Perfect Day at CocoCay

Beautiful Island, just find what you want to do or it can be a bit overwhelming.

3 Helpful Votes