• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

David Richard
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Feb 2020
Cabin: Ocean View Balcony

Staff, service food and entertainment were exceptional. Hit some very windy days and one rainy day that limited poolside activities. This was my second time aboard the Adventurer and I forgot how confining the balcony was. The major negative of our trip was the condition of the ship and maintenance. Rugs, chairs and sofas were not the cleanest and resembled the coat on a Dalmatian. Windows were dirty and rust has crept into bathrooms and the balcony area. We enjoyed this cruise despite the maintenance issues. This old lady. Should have been sent for a retro fit. A minimum of a year ago. Best entertainment I have experienced in a number of cruises. It appears the kitchen has kicked up the food in the dinning room and we enjoyed every meal selection. The Windjammer didn’t offer the selection on the buffet that our family has been used to. It was good, but it was a repeat performance many days. As I stated service was outstanding. I have no complaints and rate it 5 stars.

Ocean View Balcony

Carpets need replacing. Rust ion the bathroom frame. Rust on the balcony. Coach had multiple stains. Pull out bed awkward for sleeping. Balcony furniture needed cleaning.

3 Helpful Votes