Britannia Cruise Review

BARBADOS AND A CRUISE UP THE ATLANTIC! and fcc

Britannia Cruise Review by Hil4902

• Sail Date: Mar 2020
  • Destination: the Caribbean

Flight over was good and so were transfers to ship.

Two days in Barbados to visit relatives then back to the ship to find out the ship was going straight back to Southampton due to CVIRUS.

Big shame but we really enjoyed our time on board. Always something to do. Brilliant lectures from Tony White - Drug man!!

Gym and classes good.

Cabin fine, although had restricted view due to life boats but at least we had fresh air.

Thankfully the Atlantic behaved itself and I didn't have to take the sea sick tabs!!

P&O should be proud of their staff. They didn't moan about their own personal situations - always pleasant.

I'm a Cunard girl and this was my first P&O experience, and yes I would use them again. A few negatives in comparison but overall looked after very well.

Captain was missing we felt. He should have done the 12 noon broadcast/update and the funnel should have hooted rather than a recording!!!

Hil4902's Full Rating Summary

It was an obstructed view cabin but you could actually see over the lifeboats so not a problem.

Good location if you like a bit of a walk - which you need to do with all that eating!!

Shame they don't have software to show your personal account on the in cabin TV.

Love the glass shower door as I hate those shower curtain that stick to your body.

Towels nice and soft.

Have to say the Entertainments manageress needs to check her diction as I found her very difficult to understand (and I have no hearing probs).

Her dancing team was fabulous though. So dedicated and professional.

Hil4902