MSC Musica Cruise Review

MSC Musica Cruise Review by Maggie Lindeque

• Sail Date: Feb 2020
  • Destination: South America
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom

I have been doing the Cruise yearly with the Finesse Ladies group and it's the highlight of my year! We book yearly before we get off for the following year and it's a habit that we will continue to do as long as possible!

My mom passed away on the 6th February this year and I enjoyed the quiet time on the deck to make peace with the big loss I encountered!

Me and my friends enjoyed all the facilities on board and during the day - lunchtimes enjoyed the spread of food available on the upper deck.

In the evenings we enjoyed the spectacular shows / bingo and of course the Casino!

The restaurant we had our bookings with, were excellent with a delicious spread of foods for the connoisseur.

We did not have the privilege this year due to bad weather to go to the island, but with all the activities, really did not miss it this year - although it always is a highlight to swim in the sea and to enjoy!

Thanks MSC!

Maggie Lindeque's Full Rating Summary

Interior Stateroom

Loved it!

Because I'm a gold card cruiser and my two friends silver, the plate of welcome fruit were divine! What about some champagne next year?

Next Review