• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Inherentwired1
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Feb 2020
Cabin: Balcony

I have sailed princess twice before, did not have a good experience on ruby princess I must add, but this cruise was amazing. The cleanliness, staff, and food was awesome. We travelled to the western Caribbean and Mexico this trip, and have never been catered to in such a amazing way. I can’t say enough about the crew. They were always ready when needed. This was our first medallion cruise. At first I thought it sounded gimmicky....but found myself using it for everything from locating people I knew, to ordering from anywhere/anytime, and having it delivered anywhere I was at the time. We had no problems whatsoever, and made it home just before corona virus hit. Would I do it again? As soon as we finish with covid19, I’ll be booking another cruise on this boat ASAP. Since all our information was on the medallion, we could go to the beach without having to worry about keeping our passports safe. It was a positive addition to the trip. They also staggered when everyone got aboard, so there was no massive lineups like in the past in Fort Lauderdale....we just showed up and boarded...,it was a nice change.

Balcony

Awesome, spacious, kept very clean, everything we hoped for.

Port Reviews

Cozumel

Just do it....it’s safe, fun, and soooo unique

6 Helpful Votes