• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

jivel1
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Mar 2020
Cabin: Deluxe Veranda 1A

Back to port of Miami twice. Itinerary changed and we all recieved onboard credit. We were alton told we would be recieving 25% back on our cruise bill. However it is now May 15th 2 months since we disembarked and have seen nothing refunded. I think 9 weeks is enough time when I was told 4- 6 weeks from customer service at Celebrity. Don’t think I need to chase them ,as they didn’t need to do that for my payment. I love Celebrity and hope to remain a loyal customer. The food was not as good as my three previous cousins on Celebrity, however it still was good. Entertainment was actually better and they really put an honest effort in making sure that all the guests were taken care of. I felt the staff Worked very hard and tried to make us all as comfortable as I could. The catamaran snorkeling excursion on Bonaire was excellent and we all had a great time. We actually were able to swim with a giant sea turtle. The weather on this cruise with the fantastic just sorry that we were not able to spend any time on Curaçao or the grand Cayman Islands.

Deluxe Veranda 1A

Beautiful room and very spacious and clean

4 Helpful Votes