Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by kkrosa99

• Sail Date: Mar 2020
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Grand Suite - 2 Bedrooms

By the title of the review, you might misunderstand what I was trying to say. This was the first time I went on a cruise and I went with my work team as a part of a thank you gift from our boss. The ship was pretty big, we ended up staying on the 8th floor in the middle area I believe. Great access to dining halls and buffet areas too. The first night was fantastic because we got introduced to our dining crew who did a splendid job. They were super funny and helpful. They ended up bringing out stuff for us to try so by the end of the third night, each of us had at least two entrees ordered. The Royal Caribbean App helped us get around on the boat and plan what we wanted to do too. I feel like this sounds like it was written by a robot but I was just so blown away by the customer service and hospitality of this crew.

For our shore excursions in Cancun, we ended up doing a last minute snorkeling trip and then headed for Mr. Sanchos afterwards. Everyone on shore were very nice and informative and helpful. Mr Sanchos was a really great deal because we could be there all day and it was unlimited food and drinks for a very cheap price. I think Mr. Sanchos was around $60 and snorkeling was around $30.

When sailing, our boat became super rocky because of the choppy waters. That delayed some of the entertainment but they ended up flying out a comedian for us the next night since the dancers couldn't perform. My only problem was when I was at the casino and the dealers kept eyeing me suspiciously, since I don't really look my age. I get they were trying to do their job but they could have been a little nicer about it.

kkrosa99's Full Rating Summary

Grand Suite - 2 Bedrooms
Cabin GT 8552

It had a cute little balcony that was great for morning reading sessions. And the crew put out the beds for us at night and made them in the day time while we were out. It felt a little cramped but I've never been on a cruise so I really don't have anything to compare it to. But for it just being a bedroom, it was great.

Costa Maya

We didn't get to land because the water was too rocky.

Snorkeling

Great guys that provided us plenty of refreshments on the way.

View All 485 Snorkeling Reviews
Private Resort Day Pass

All day eat and drink pass for $60, it really doesn't get any better.

View All 222 Private Resort Day Pass Reviews