• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Lobster Thermidor
Chocolate Martini - Rising Tide Bar
Mayan Ruins - Costa Maya
Liquid Lobster - Wonderland

My husband and I booked this cruise for our anniversary. We wanted to try one of the mega ships and we are glad we chose Harmony of the Seas. There was so much to do and see on Harmony. This cruise was the last cruise before the Covid shut down so we got very lucky. Due to weather our cruise was moved from an Eastern Caribbean Cruise to a Western Caribbean Cruise. Our hope was to visit new ports but ended up visiting ports we had already been too, disappointing but required. We pre-booked, the drink package, unlimited dining package, and the Key.

The Room - We booked an oceanview balcony on the 7th floor. The location was close to the boardwalk and promenade. The only thing I didn't like is you cannot get from one side of the ship to the other on the 7th floor, small inconvenience. Decent size room and good amount of storage.

Drink Package - to us the convenience of not worrying about the end bill is worth the cost. Adding the cost of morning lattes, bottle waters, juices, soda, wine, and cocktails it works out for us. Cocktails on the ship I would consider pretty light which is fine since we have the drink package. I had one of the worse Cosmos on this ship.....they added grenadine to it, glad I had the drink package so I didn't feel bad about tossing it.

Port Reviews