• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Kathiej
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Jun 2021
Cabin:

I loved American cruises so much that I just came back from a second one. I took one earlier this year. I felt safe from Covid- everyone has been vaccinated on board, and we all had covid tests before embarkation. That made for a very comfortable, secure trip. It's nice to get to travel after all this time and not feel worried about the virus.

The ship itself had a lot of old world charm. It looked like an old fashioned riverboat. The decor was like the boats from the 1800's. The bar in the lounge was beautiful wood- and they served all kinds of great wines and liquor there. There was a happy hour every day where they served us hors d'oevres. The food there was wonderful and included schrimp, cheeses and a variety of hot and cold appetizers. Since we were in Oregon I was happy to see all kinds of Oregon pinot noirs and Washington wines, in addition.

The rooms were small, but had everything I needed. I had a great single room with a balcony. The balcony was perfect for watching the incredible scenery we passed by. There really wasn't a single day that we didn't see breathtaking scenery.

6 Helpful Votes