(11:54 a.m. EST) -- Greek cruise line Celestyal Cruises has announced it will refurbish all the suites on the smaller of its two ships, Celestyal Crystal, as well as roll out a Suite Concierge programme.
The refurbishment includes a complete overhaul of all of Crystal's 43 junior balcony suites and 16 suites, including soft furnishings, fixtures and carpeting. The work will be completed this winter in time for the 2019 spring/summer sailings.
The line will also launch a Suite Concierge programme and a range of perks for suite guests onboard both Crystal and sister ship Celestyal Olympia, which also will be rolled out at the start of this cruise season.
"We are constantly upgrading our vessels to remain competitive and to provide our guests with the most modern and comfortable facilities," said Celestyal Cruises CEO Chris Theophilides.
"We are thrilled to be transforming the Celestyal Crystal's suite product with a new, contemporary look and feel to welcome even more premium guests this year."
The new suite perks include:
- A dedicated check-in counter, priority embarkation and luggage sent directly to the suite via express service
- A Celestyal Cruises Suite Concierge will be on-hand to explain services, amenities, meal times and locations, as well as to answer any questions
- A complimentary bottle of in-cabin sparkling wine on arrival
- Assistance with unpacking luggage and a pillow menu
- Complimentary room service for breakfast, lunch and dinner from the dining room menu
- Food and beverage service, including organising in-suite cocktails, morning tea and coﬀee service, as well as daily delivery of fruit; canapes before dinner and petit fours after dinner are also part of the new service
- Full in-cabin meal service
- The Suite Concierge will also organise private shore excursions, spa and beauty salon appointments, post-cruise transportation and activities