Flying? Not So Enjoyable
The Luxury of Being the Only Tourist in Town
Doesn't Wearing a Mask Kill the Fun?
Excursions: Different, But Not So Much
Enhanced Safety Protocols Onboard
- Crew wearing face masks all the time, waiters in the restaurant in the bar lounge also wear gloves.
- Hand disinfection at the restaurant, lounge, when boarding the ship and excursion busses.
- Defined walking direction on the sun deck marked with arrow-signs on the floor.
- Contactless fever measurement once a day, typically when returning from a shore excursion.
- Spa and gym are open by appointment, sauna is closed.