Cruises to Alaska
The 49th State, the largest in the U.S., is perfect for cruisers, with numerous opportunities to appreciate its vast natural beauty. Sail along the Inside Passage to visit the immense ice formations of Glacier Bay and Icy Strait, as well popular ports such as Ketchikan, Skagway and Juneau, the only U.S. state capital that's not accessible by car. Or travel further north to the Kenai Peninsula and nearby Anchorage, a perfect jumping-off point for cruise tours to Denali, Fairbanks and Canada's Yukon. Maybe you'll see a bear!Read Alaska Cruise Reviews
Alaska Cruise TipsThe 49th State is a cruiser's dream. Read our best tips on how to choose and plan your trip.
Best Alaska Shore ExcursionsGlaciers! Bears! Dog sledding! Alaska shore excursions range from the sublime to the extreme.
Top 10 Must-Pack Items for an Alaska CruiseBrr! Alaska weather is unpredictable, even in summer. We tell you how to prepare.
- 11 Tips From a Princess Cruisetour in Alaska
- 12 Alaska Cruise Tour Activities Not to Miss
- 18 Best Alaska Shore Excursions
- 7 Compelling Reasons to Cruise to Alaska Now
- 7 Reasons to Cruise Princess in Alaska
- Alaska Cruise Ports: What's New in 2017
- Alaska Cruise Tips
- Alaska Cruise Tour Destinations
- Alaska Cruise Tour Tips
- Alaska Cruisetours: 6 Things You Need to Know
- Authentic Alaska on a Big-Ship Cruise
- Best Month to Cruise to Alaska
- Build Your Own Alaska Cruise Land Tour: South From Anchorage
- Come Aboard My Active Alaska Cruise
- Come Aboard My Cruise to Alaska's Inside Passage
- Come Aboard My Exotic Inside Passage Alaska Cruise on Safari Explorer
- Come Aboard My Family Cruise to Alaska on Seven Seas Mariner
- Come Aboard My Princess Cruisetour: Alaska by Land and Lodge
- Compare: 12 Cruise Ships in Alaska
- Dog Sledding in Alaska: We Try It
- Embarkation in Seward (Anchorage) Cruise Port
- Embarkation in Vancouver Cruise Port
- Embarkation in Whittier (Anchorage) Cruise Port
- Glacier Bay vs. Sawyer Glacier (Tracy Arm)
- Holland America vs. Princess in Alaska
- Hubbard Glacier vs. Glacier Bay Cruises
- Is an Expedition Cruise in Alaska Right for You?
- Kenai Peninsula Cruise Tips
- Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge on the Kenai River, Alaska
- Luxury Cruises to Alaska
- McKinley Chalet Resort in Denali, Alaska
- My First Cruise To ... Alaska
- Round Trip vs. One-way Alaska Cruises
- Seattle vs. Vancouver: Where Should You Start Your Alaska Cruise?
- Small Ships in Alaska: A Guide to Cruising Off the Beaten Path
- Snorkeling in Alaska: We Try It on Princess Cruises' Golden Princess
- Top 10 Must-Pack Items for an Alaska Cruise
- Top 10 Wildlife Encounters on an Alaska Cruise
- Two Days in Anchorage Pre- or Post-Cruise
- Two Days in Vancouver Pre- or Post-Cruise
AnchorageAnchorage, Alaska's largest city, has many personalities. A cruise ...
Dawson City (Yukon)With its mix of charming historic buildings and bright new ones ...
Denali National Park and PreserveOften found on pre- or post-cruise tours to Alaska's interior, Denali ...
Glacier BayPhotos don't do justice for Glacier Bay National Park. One of the ...
HainesIf you loved the TV show "Northern Exposure," you'll love Haines. ...
HomerHomer, "the end of the road," is located about 200 miles from ...
Icy StraitThe creation of Alaska's newest cruise port, Icy Strait, represents a ...
JuneauJuneau, often described as America's most unusual state capital, is ...
KetchikanMisty Ketchikan, the rainiest town in southeast Alaska, is known as ...
KodiakKnown as the Emerald Isle of Alaska, Kodiak is one of the state's ...
PetersburgTake a snapshot of Petersburg, Alaska, and show it to your friends. ...
Prince RupertThe port city of Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada, is actually ...
SeattleThe largest and most densely populated city in Washington State, ...
SewardSeward is a picturesque harbor town sporting the catchy motto "Alaska ...
SitkaOver the centuries, Sitka -- easily Alaska's most exotic port -- has ...
SkagwayIn 1897, gold stampeders from all over the world arrived in Skagway ...
TalkeetnaWith a population of 876, the quirky town of Talkeetna -- located ...
VancouverIt's not hard to understand why Vancouver is so appealing. This ...
VictoriaWrapped around the southern tip of Vancouver Island, Victoria is a ...
Whitehorse (Yukon)Whitehorse, the capital city of Canada's Yukon Territory, is the ...
WhittierWhere? You're forgiven if you've never before heard of Whittier. ...
WrangellUnlike other ports along Alaska's Inside Passage, Wrangell is one of ...
Never but cruise insurancegwatersAlaska destination offered online. Was talked into buying insurance. Had a small medical problem. They charged huge amount of money for consult and 10 pills. They said they did not know how to get our money back. Knew nothing about insurance. ... Read more
We chose this cruise because we had been on it last year and this time instead of Sitka it went to Skagway which we wanted to see. We had enjoyed the Sun the last time so booked it again. The staff are very friendly as it is a smaller ship, the size ... Read more
Watch out for the extra fees!Grazer5We wanted to go to Alaska to celebrate our 30th anniversary. Embarkation was fine and we enjoyed the Garden Cafe before sailing. Our cabin was nice, our first balcony! The layout of the ship was a little different compared to our last cruise, ... Read more
We booked this cruise in Dec 2016 directly with NCL.com to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary. What should have been an easy reservation turned out to be a nightmare dealing with the corporate office. We were told back then that the cruise was ... Read more
Pretty damn close to perfectRD29P5All and all it is was great cruise, there were a few missteps along the way but nothing major in my book. Ship was overall very clean, our cabin was spotless, and well cared for. Overall the ship could use a bit of paint touch-up here and there, but ... Read more
My family/friends and I (group of 6 – age 32-59) returned, on 9/17/2017, from a 7 day cruise to Alaska on the Norwegian Pearl. We chose the Pearl as the ship description stated that it was newly refurbished. We selected 3 ocean view balcony ... Read more
I chose this cruise because I wanted to surprise my brother and his wife. First off, food was great BUT service was marred by people who were burned out by working too many hours. Wait staff was visibly tired and it showed at times. My brother (who ... Read more
- Kenai Fjords Tour new_cruiser
- Kenai Fjords tour in Seward or Hoonah whale watching Icy Strait cruisingjodi
- Our Alaska adventure on the Norwegian Sun, June 5-12 portcbob
- Port or Starboard to cruise Alaska Budget Queen
- Denali or Seward? Budget Queen
- Can you take a Princess Landtour without taking a Princess cruise? gmazz
- Glaciers, Glaciers and Glaciers mapleleaves
- Spa with hot spring Gilbo
- Extortion for car rental in Alaska SALAMANCA2014
- Bus or train from Anchorage to Denali...Which would you recommend ?? Budget Queen