Cruises to Alaska
The 49th State, the largest in the U.S., is perfect for cruisers, with numerous opportunities to appreciate its vast natural beauty. Sail along the Inside Passage to visit the immense ice formations of Glacier Bay and Icy Strait, as well popular ports such as Ketchikan, Skagway and Juneau, the only U.S. state capital that's not accessible by car. Or travel further north to the Kenai Peninsula and nearby Anchorage, a perfect jumping off point for cruisetours to Denali, Fairbanks and Canada's Yukon. Maybe you'll see a bear!Read Alaska Cruise Reviews
Alaska Cruise TipsThe 49th State is a cruiser's dream. Read our best tips on how to choose and plan your trip.
Best Alaska Shore ExcursionsGlaciers! Bears! Dog sledding! Alaska shore excursions range from the sublime to the extreme.
Top 10 Must-Pack Items for an Alaska CruiseBrr! Alaska weather is unpredictable, even in summer. We tell you how to prepare.
- 11 Tips From a Princess Cruisetour in Alaska
- 12 Alaska Cruise Tour Activities Not to Miss
- 18 Best Alaska Shore Excursions
- 7 Compelling Reasons to Cruise to Alaska Now
- 7 Reasons to Cruise Princess in Alaska
- Alaska Cruise Ports: What's New in 2017
- Alaska Cruise Tips
- Alaska Cruise Tour Destinations
- Alaska Cruise Tour Tips
- Alaska Cruisetours: 6 Things You Need to Know
- Authentic Alaska on a Big-Ship Cruise
- Best Month to Cruise to Alaska
- Build Your Own Alaska Cruise Land Tour: South From Anchorage
- Come Aboard My Active Alaska Cruise
- Come Aboard My Cruise to Alaska's Inside Passage
- Come Aboard My Exotic Inside Passage Alaska Cruise on Safari Explorer
- Come Aboard My Family Cruise to Alaska on Seven Seas Mariner
- Come Aboard My Princess Cruisetour: Alaska by Land and Lodge
- Compare: 12 Cruise Ships in Alaska
- Dog Sledding in Alaska: We Try It
- Embarkation in Seward (Anchorage) Cruise Port
- Embarkation in Vancouver Cruise Port
- Embarkation in Whittier (Anchorage) Cruise Port
- Glacier Bay vs. Sawyer Glacier (Tracy Arm)
- Holland America vs. Princess in Alaska
- Hubbard Glacier vs. Glacier Bay Cruises
- Is an Expedition Cruise in Alaska Right for You?
- Kenai Peninsula Cruise Tips
- Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge on the Kenai River, Alaska
- Luxury Cruises to Alaska
- McKinley Chalet Resort in Denali, Alaska
- My First Cruise To ... Alaska
- Round Trip vs. One-way Alaska Cruises
- Seattle vs. Vancouver: Where Should You Start Your Alaska Cruise?
- Small Ships in Alaska: A Guide to Cruising Off the Beaten Path
- Snorkeling in Alaska: We Try It on Princess Cruises' Golden Princess
- Top 10 Must-Pack Items for an Alaska Cruise
- Top 10 Wildlife Encounters on an Alaska Cruise
- Two Days in Vancouver Pre- or Post-Cruise
AnchorageAnchorage, Alaska's largest city, has many personalities. A cruise ...
Dawson City (Yukon)With its mix of charming historic buildings and bright new ones ...
Denali National Park and PreserveOften found on pre- or post-cruise tours to Alaska's interior, Denali ...
Glacier BayPhotos don't do justice for Glacier Bay National Park. One of the ...
HainesIf you loved the TV show "Northern Exposure," you'll love Haines. ...
HomerHomer, "the end of the road," is located about 200 miles from ...
Icy StraitThe creation of Alaska's newest cruise port, Icy Strait, represents a ...
JuneauJuneau, often described as America's most unusual state capital, is ...
KetchikanMisty Ketchikan, the rainiest town in southeast Alaska, is known as ...
KodiakKnown as the Emerald Isle of Alaska, Kodiak is one of the state's ...
PetersburgTake a snapshot of Petersburg, Alaska, and show it to your friends. ...
Prince RupertThe port city of Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada, is actually ...
SeattleThe largest and most densely populated city in Washington State, ...
SewardSeward is a picturesque harbor town sporting the catchy motto "Alaska ...
SitkaOver the centuries, Sitka -- easily Alaska's most exotic port -- has ...
SkagwayIn 1897, gold stampeders from all over the world arrived in Skagway ...
TalkeetnaWith a population of 876, the quirky town of Talkeetna -- located ...
VancouverIt's not hard to understand why Vancouver is so appealing. This ...
VictoriaWrapped around the southern tip of Vancouver Island, Victoria is a ...
Whitehorse (Yukon)Whitehorse, the capital city of Canada's Yukon Territory, is the ...
WhittierWhere? You're forgiven if you've never before heard of Whittier. ...
WrangellUnlike other ports along Alaska's Inside Passage, Wrangell is one of ...
Alaska Cruiseup6261The embarking process was very organized. Our bags were waiting for us at our room. Service was awesome in dining rooms and cocktail lounges. I am a late night person and would have like to have the lounges open late. Room service and front ... Read more
LONG Review!HollyN25We just got back from our Alaskan cruise on the Pearl (July 9-16, 2017), and had an awesome time! I’ll try to stay somewhat orderly here by going with categories. CHECK-IN: We had set up our check-in time for 11:30-12:00. We’d ... Read more
Awesome cruiseUSN30yearsHave wanted to do an Alaskan cruise for years and this was just the right time for us to do the cruise. From planning the cruise with our travel agent, to embarkation, after the "land portion", to debarkation everything was well planned ... Read more
I will start with the bad, and end on the positive. BAD: Food quality was not good. I would say it was adequate to slightly sub-par. This was my first Alaska cruise, and the last time I did another cruise was in 1994, so I may have had ... Read more
No entertainment/nightlife, poor serviceHawkSaddle7Picked this trip for Itinerary and HA reputation. We have cruised many times and this by far was one of the more expensive and least favorite. Fortunately Alaska is beautiful so the HA did not affect that. Sea days and lack of activities left for ... Read more
I've always heard that the land tour and cruise are the best for seeing Alaska and that Princess was the first line there. So I decided to book directly through Princess and it was a cluster from day one. The booking agent was incompetent. ... Read more
First time cruiser - Alaska July 2017 - Coral PrincessLiz MastersonWe never really thought we would like a cruise, but if we were ever going to try one it would either be one of the European River Cruises of an Alaskan Cruise. Friends we going so we decided to go for it. We loved it. We had a balcony suite. ... Read more
- What to Do - Denali Princess Lodge hubofhockey
- Victoria - City MUST DO? SightCRR
- Can't decide, Denali DIY ? hubofhockey
- Ketchikan help rkacruiser
- Skagway - Budget Options? geoherb
- Alaska Souvenirs geoherb
- Mendenhall Shuttle Buses Ann from SC
- Alaskan Port Excursions Available at Ports? geoherb
- NCL or Holland America Cruise_More_Often
- family cruise Coral