3. Quantum of the Seas
QUANTUM OF THE SEAS We traveled on Quantum of the Seas from the 12th-17th November,2018. We boarded in Shanghai and cruised to Fukuoka and Nagasaki in Japan before returning back to Shanghai to fly to Australia. Embarcation was good. The tourist guide dropped us at the Cruise Terminal and made sure we were at the right spot. The desembarcation was even better. There was a Free Shuttle bus to the Train Station and from there we caught the train to HONGQI Airport, for ¥6 each (AU$1.20~) I know of people that paid AU$45 to get to the airport by taxi. A China cruise is very different to any other cruise. There were more than 4.000 Chinese passengers and less than 200 International passengers, most of them had a horrible time, getting on long queues, didn’t like the food or activities. On the contrary, we had a great time!!! Probably because we were Diamond tier. Our concierges were excellent helping us in any way, breakfast was at the Solarium Bistro, so no queues and the food was OK. Also we could use the Solarium for the use of Jacuzzi, happy hour,etc. I like getting involved in lots of activities, so I made friends with lots of Chinese people (I like practicing my Chinese as well,he,he). We like dancing so we did so and the Asians liked us participating as well. I went to the Ladies Pamper Party and it was excellent : cleansing, exfoliation, mask, eye treatment, serum and moisturiser. (Most Ships don’t do Exfoliation or Masks). My husband said that this was his best trip ever (we have done 35 cruises so far). For me I still like Celebrity , or P&O Arcadia as my best trip.

A different experience.

Quantum of the Seas Cruise Review by Good Coaster

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Asia
QUANTUM OF THE SEAS

We traveled on Quantum of the Seas from the 12th-17th November,2018.

Good Coaster’s Full Rating Summary

We don’t spend much time in the room, but it was very comfortable.
  Quantum of the Seas Deck Plans