• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Graza
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Nov 2019
Cabin: Aft-View Extended Balcony

We chose this cruise for the cheap price that was offered at the time of booking. It was disappointing from start to finish. The embarcation was a shamozole. No one seemed to know what they were doing. The food in the buffet section was very ordinary to some other ships we have been on. The lines were long and you had to be lucky to find a seat to sit down on. I will say that the restaurant's are very good and food is ok. I also was disappointed in the lack of communication from the staff when ordering a cake for my wife's birthday which never turned up. They did however try to compensate by decorating our room and supplying Chocolate roses to my wife to try to smooth things over. We probably will not cruise with Carnival again and go with the more upmarket ships such as Princess or Holland America.

Aft-View Extended Balcony

A very well appointed cabin on the port side of the ship. There is a fair bit of noise above as this cabin is just below a pool area where you here chairs scraping all the time. I will do my research when choosing our cabin on our next cruise to make sure what is above us next time.

19 Helpful Votes