3. Adventure of the Seas
The ship was lovely even though it really could do with reburbishment. The promenade was great and very lively. Drinks expensive though $5.75 for a vodka plus service and tax. The staff was best ever friendly helpful could not do enough apart from the waitress in portofino resturant who was rude and unhelpful. All the service staff were lovely. We went to one show it was the first night it was the worst show i have ever ever seen do not go. It consisted of three people walking up to the stage with hard hats on falling over chairs it was a disgrace my kids at two could have done better. Smoking was allowed in almost all places, this is good if you are a smoker but for me it was just to much (ex smoker) the casino was stuffy with smoke and the salsa bar also was smokey. Even though this bar was fantastic and very lively the dancers were great. Our state room was dated and needed refurishment. We had a great holiday we were with friends, the staff were the best ever nothing was a problem at all lovely and friendly. However the whole ships needs a refurbishment, it is tired. There is no air very claustrophic. Needed more lighting and better air conditioning. I do not normally moan but felt that this ship was definately NOT UP TO STANDARD and will be sending my pictures and complaints to Royal Caribbean.

Needs refurbishment

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by L Shaw

Our state room was dated and needed refurishment.

L Shaw’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Our cabin was very dated in need of refurbishment. The bathroom had a shower which had chipped paintwork and rusty corners. The bin was rusty and the fittings poor and tired. The paint work in our room was terrible chipped, burn marks from an old cigarette was on the dressing table. The chair in the cabin was also chipped and dirty. Not normal standard for Royal Caribbean at all. The room was compact but good for two people. Plenty of hangers and space to put things on. No kettle however, which was provided to our friends in different rooms. The television was big bulky and old no plasma - very dated. The curtain was beige needed a good wash. I was exteremly dissapointed with our cabin it was not four stars as Royal Caribbean have said it was 2 stars.
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans