3. Adventure of the Seas
We chose this cruise because I got an email from Royal Caribbean with a "great" deal and it was the time we had planned to go on vacation. The cruise was not up to the RC standards of my previous two cruises with RC. The staff were unhelpful and rude at times and just ignored us the rest of the time. They changed our dining room table number, which was fine, but neglected to tell us that it was for the entire cruise. When we went to go to our table we were rudely told that our table was changed for the rest of the cruise. When the manager realized that he had been rude to us, he tried really hard to make it up to us but still couldn't get it right. He offered to send our dinner to our cabin one night and didn't send the appetizers. He offered wine, but we don't drink wine, and sent a box of stock desserts to our cabin. In our cabin was an advertisement for $12.99/day internet. When I took it to the guest services desk we were laughed at for wanting the internet for this amount when it was normally $15.99/day. Our stateroom attendant, Tu, was awesome. My need for lactose free milk was always attended to happily except for the coffee bar on the 5th level. The ship was clean and tidy. Our cabin was dripping from the vent and it was taken care of immediately. I will think again before I take a Royal Caribbean cruise.

Not up to RC standards

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Christilingard

I will think again before I take a Royal Caribbean cruise.
Christilingard’s Full Rating Summary

Interior
Cabin 6V 3015
Our cabin was perfect as it was in the middle of the ship and low. I would have gotten seasick if we had been higher or to one side. Our stateroom attendant was phenonmenal.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins